Proform Sport 5.5 Treadmill Review: Health-conscious word is very common nowadays. In today’s generation, every who wreathes a young guy or an old person is aware of their health and to keep them fit and healthy they try everything. So when there is talk to keep fit the first thing that comes to our mind is exercise. In exercise one of the best options is running or jogging but all can’t go for walk daily because of the hectic timetable of the day.
So the best solution for this problem is to take a treadmill that helps you keep fit and save time. When it comes to buying exercise equipment, there is a variety of options that are available on the market. Even if you choose to purchase a treadmill for your daily use you will be having millions of options in front of you.
One of the best options for the treadmill is the Proform sport 5.5 treadmill which allows you to do a workout in your home full of comfortable. It focuses on the most recent improvements to the machine, including the latest upgrades that will save the floor space of your home.
This proform sports 5.5 treadmill includes many features in it which fulfill your need for workout and keep you fit & it is much better than another proform version 3.0 & 5.0,
What We Like
This Treadmill is considered the first choice of many people for their workout and it can be used by any age group without any condition.
- This treadmill has a wide area for running or jogging.
- It provides well proper height and holding handles to run properly on it.
- This treadmill can fix in any corner of your room easily and you can fold it after use.
- It needs less space for it.
- It includes in build locks for safety during folding.
What We Dislike
This treadmill is best in all way for workout and helps you to keep healthy but as we say that things which give us many advantages have some disadvantages too.
- Using the treadmill for daily workouts can make you feel boring sometimes.
- Using only the treadmill for your workout does not involves whole body muscles.
- Use of treadmills is not good for heart problem peoples.
Features That Appreciated By Customer
- This treadmill is so easy to assemble and easy to use.
- It includes an inbuilt screen in it which shows your speed and many other functions of your body.
- It has a 55-inch length which gives your legs plenty of range to stretch out your stride. And the 20-inch width allows your upper-body extra elbow support.
- This treadmill has the best quality cushioning in it which helps you for a smooth workout and gives less stress on your knee, ankle, and hip.
- This needs so small space in your room and can fold after use.
Some Unique Features of Preform Sports 5.5 Treadmill
This Proform sports 5.5 treadmill has many features in it but it has some special features which make it a modern and upgraded treadmill and make it more profitable for your workout.
- The one of special features of this treadmill is it has the inclined surface option in it which can be adjusted as your need. This inclined surface is considered best for your leg work out and it gives you a realistic feel of running. It has a 0-10% inclined range and can be adjusted while walking automatically.
- This Proform sports 5.5 treadmill has a special option of folding. This feature is liked by many people in a treadmill because there is no need to compromise for space because of this treadmill’s presence
Why Should Buy This Treadmill?
The treadmill is exercise equipment that can be used by anyone for their workout.
- One who is prescribed to do running or jogging daily but a person does not have time to go out for it so he/she should buy this treadmill to fulfill their need of walking easily at home with full of comfortable.
- People who want to increase their lower body muscle strength.
- To prepare for any race so that you can this treadmill for a long duration.
- If you want to lose weight running is the best option the treadmill is good for weight loss.
- Running on a treadmill is good for muscle tone.
What To Check Before Purchasing A Treadmill?
The treadmills can be fairly expensive, so it is good and important to try a variety of different models to find equipment with the right combination of features. Some factors and features that should be considered are:
- The power of the motor a higher rating generally indicates a smoother motion and a more powerful and quieter motor.
- The area of the running surface. It should be both long enough and wide enough to accommodate the typical walking or running stride of the user to prevent falling or tripping
- Cushioning quality. It should have enough absorption capacity to minimize the impact of running on joints but not so much bounce that it feels unstable.
- Electronic or manual controls that are easy to use.
- An acceptable noise level, checked while in slow (walking) mode and running mode.
Hope you have satisfied with this review & decided whether you should buy it or Not. If you ask for my suggestion I must tell you to purchase it ASAP.